My journey started in music photography, photographing the bands I loved. Eventually, friends started getting married.
They didn't want to hire a typical wedding photographer.
They just wanted to live their day, and have someone make it look incredible.
- Over 90% of my wedding days are entirely candid.
- First photographer in the world to offer both photography and highlight film coverage as one person.
- 80% of couples hire me for both photography and video.
- Married to the beautiful Lindsay Coulter.
- Have taught over 10,000 photographers all around the world how to take better pictures, and make better videos.
- Has a strange obsession with pandas and tacos.
- I became a professional photographer when American Idol used one of my images on Season 2 in 2003.
- I host a photography + travel show called, A Photographer In.
- I've photographed over 600 weddings in the local Kitchener-Waterloo area over the past 15 years.
- I have been in over 40 different wedding and photography magazines all around the world.
- Photographed Rick Campanelli's (aka Rick The Temp) wedding.
- Photographed on every continent (including Antarctica) last year.
- Voted Most Inspiring Canadian Wedding Photographer by WeddingBells Magazine.
- Preferred vendor at: Langdon Hall, Hacienda Sarria, Whistle Bear, Cambridge Mill, and Elora Mill.
- Father to an Olde English Bulldog named Richard.
- Started the GoPro on the Tequila Bottle trend in 2013.
- I host a Kitchener-Waterloo based food show with Nick Benninger (Owner of Taco Farm, Harmony Lunch, Marbles and Uptown21).
- Favourite places in the world: Queenstown, New Zealand. Tokyo, Japan. Antarctic Penninsula, Antarctica.
Here are a few of my adventures from the past few years: